A user’s location not showing up on the map may be due to a number of factors:
- The user does not have Location Services enabled on the device.
- The user has not allowed the app to use Location Services at all times.
- The user does not have Service enabled in the app.
- The user recently registered, and the device has not yet sent a location report.
- The app could not retrieve a valid location coordinate from the device.
- The user has disabled or blocked the app from running in the background.
- The user is offline or has problems with Internet access.
Please make sure the end-user has followed the steps of these guides for optimal performance: