Mitigate risks and maintain peace of mind with a single add-on
Are your people working in insecure or high-risk areas? With the Safeture scheduled check-in you have complete control of when your people have to check-in from their Safeture mobile app. Get notified immediately when a scheduled check-in is missed and take action straight from your Safeture dashboard.
- The admin selects who and when to do the check-ins, the system will notify end-users of an upcoming check-in, and a missed check-in will trigger alerts to selected administrators
- The end-user needs to activate the “Check in button”.
- When a check-in deadline is due by one or several users, the system will trigger notifications to alarm the administrators about the situation. A separate widget will appear in the Web Portal.
- The module can be reached from the Überblick über die Sicherheit in the Web Portal.
- This functionality is an add-on to the standard Web Portal.
Safeture Security Overview Dashboard
The users with a missed Check-in will be highlighted on the Security Overview with an orange icon.
A missed check-in triggers an email notification sent to the admin.
Safeture mobile application: Check-in button
The end-user needs to activate the “Check-in button“.
Do you want to hear more about our platform and how we can get you started?
Please contact us at: email@example.com