"Our support may not be seen, but it's always there for you"
Why Choose SPS?
Established in 1991, SPS is a risk management and assistance company that offers integrated travel risk, security, medical, and crisis support solutions to clients in over 130 countries. Our extensive experience and valuable worldwide network allow us to deliver personalized services that adapt to any situation. SPS is always there to support our clients, ensuring they can live, work, and travel confidently.
Our Global Assistance services provide you with worldwide medical and security support, from Close Protection Officers in Mali to paramedics in Papua New Guinea. The SPS Global Response Centre, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, is at the cornerstone of this service, monitoring and coordinating our global medical and security teams. Strategically developed over decades, based on our first-hand experience in preparing and protecting your organization and employees, we are there to keep you safe, allowing you to focus on your business.
SPS specializes in training and advising businesses and high net worth individuals worldwide on effectively addressing complex crisis management scenarios, including kidnap for ransom, extortion, and piracy. Our dedicated SPS Crisis Management team is on 24/7 standby, ready to deploy anywhere in the world to respond to incidents. As an exclusive partner of Travelers Special Risk Insurance, we provide discreet and professional services to policyholders, built on trust and our decades of first-hand experience.
At SPS, our expert intelligence team is proud to offer customized geo-political and risk intelligence reporting, specifically tailored to meet the unique demands of your travel or business needs.
SPS Private Clients Group provides uncompromising, proactive, discreet, professional, and bespoke risk management services to high-net-worth individuals and their families, which ensure total peace of mind and the freedom to live and enjoy their lives safely. With us, you can be reassured that we are there to protect you and your reputation.
GEAR (Global Emergency Assistance and Response) is our travel assistance membership that covers much more than just security and medical evacuations, with variable cover limits and benefits designed to be effortless, paperless, and flexible. Be it civil or political unrest, natural disasters, medical emergencies, or any other unforeseen security risks, with no additional costs and no matter where you are in the world, you can travel informed, protected, and assured that with a push of a button, GEAR will bring you safely home.
In our expert care you will live, work and travel confidently.
The latest cutting edge technology powers our Global Response Centre. This is a powerful approach to safety and security management, with a combination of A.I. led intelligence and a team of 24/7 analysts, all accessed via mobile application.
- Situational Awareness– Real time intelligence and smart alerts for assets (such as facilities, travellers and employees). Alerts are correlated to asset locations, visible on an interactive dashboard and mobile application.
- Travel Management– Integrated with Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and Travel Management Companies (TMC) to include not only flights, but also hotel and car hire bookings, which can be recorded and identified.
- Mobile Application– Intelligence, travel bookings, country reports and travel information are delivered to the mobile app based on the user’s location. Additional features include e-learning, full privacy functions and gate changes.
- Mass Communication– Allows for a streamlined process for communications, including email, text and in-app notifications.
- Crisis Management– A virtual crisis room enables the user to notify and coordinate with the Crisis Management Team.
- Incident Response– We are approved by Lloyd’s of London as a security and medical evacuation provider. We respond to travellers in distress, recording all actions taken within a proprietary case management system facilitated by our 24/7 Global Response Centre with an on-the-ground proven capability.
- Medical Assistance– In-house capability to provide a healthcare advice line, travel consultation, medical incident response and insurance activation.
- Intelligence Analysis– The Global Response Centre enhances the understanding of the intelligence picture through additional ground truth and local intelligence from a number of open and closed sources.
- Optional Evacuation Protection– Our Travel Assistance Membership provides medical and security evacuation at no additional cost above the premium.
The SPS Global Assistance Group has been established since 1991. Over a period of 30 years we have become one of the world’s leading risk management and assistance groups. Our Headquarters are in the United Kingdom, with 5 international subsidiaries providing support to organisations and people in over 130 countries around the world through integrated travel risk, security, medical and crisis support solutions. We are big enough to enjoy a global reach, but small enough to instantly adapt to any situation with agility and purpose.
Visit the company’s website for more information about SPS.
Note! If you don´t see a form here, please unblock your Ad-blocker.