The fourth analytics category is called Usage and contains data on the frequency and type of platform usage among users of both the Safeture Mobile Application and Web Portal.
The App Usage tab contains data on what app content is the most relevant to users and how much they use the Safeture Mobile Application overall.
App Usage – KPIs
The App Usage data view contains the following KPIs to give you a complete picture of how and to what extent the end-users are using the Safeture mobile application:
Number of sessions with the app. A session is defined as the series of actions performed in a row during a log in. If the user is inactive for over 10 minutes, the session is seen as over.
Number of interactions in the app. An interaction might be a button being clicked, alert being read, etcetera.
Actions per Session
Average number of actions per session.
Average Session Duration (sec)
The average amount of time, measured in seconds, spent interacting with the app per session.
Number of unique users that have been using the app for the selected time period. Multiple sessions by the same user will still only show the number 1 here.
The number of times that users have marked for an alert that they are OK.
The number of times that alerts have been read.
Manually Reported Locations
Number of times that users have pressed the check-in button in the app.
App Usage – Charts
Average Usage by Day
The average app usage by day consists of two charts:
- Average Sessions: The green bar chart at the top presents the average number of sessions that has been performed for the selected time interval and users. Each bar reflects a weekday. You can hover over a bar to see the trends in usage.
- Average Unique Users: The blue chart below shows you the average number unique number of users per weekday. If a user logs in to the platform multiple times during a day, they will only be registered once in the statistics of unique users. Just like the chart for average sessions, you can see the absolute number of sessions per day and trend when hovering over a bar.
Clicks per Type
Clicks per Type is a chart whose purpose is to give you a better understanding for what kind of content is used in the Safeture app. The bars represent a content category and when hovering over one of them you can see the exact number of clicks for that content category.
If the frequency and type of usage of the mobile app are not aligned with what you intend for your organization, you can detect that with this graph and take action to encourage a different usage.
Sessions per Location
This map view illustrates where the users are located when using the Safeture app. Hover over a country to see the total number of app sessions performed in that country for the selected time interval.
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (app installations)
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (user app devices)
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (current app users and location settings)
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (admin usage)
- Explore the Analytics Overview
- More about Analytics – Alerts
- More about Analytics – Assistance
- More about Analytics – Travels