The fourth analytics category is called Usage and contains data on the frequency and type of platform usage among users of both the Safeture Mobile Application and Web Portal.
User App Devices
The User App Devices page contains data about what kind of device type and operating system version people are using.
User App Devices Filtering Options
With this filter, you can choose to view data specifically for deleted or active apps.
User App Devices – KPIs
The KPIs of the App User Devices lets you quickly detect how many of the selected users with the Safeture app are using iPhone compared to Android.
User App Devices – Charts
Device Type by Country
This chart shows the share of iPhone users compared to Android users for a specific country. All countries where you have any user with an active app will be included in this chart. Hover to see the exact percentage for a specific country.
Device Type OS Versions
This chart specifies which operating system version that the users are currently using.
The minimum required version of the operating system for the Safeture app to work are version 9 for iOS and version 5.0 for Android. With the data provided in this chart it is possible to detect if there is a need for the users to update their OS version in order for the Safeture app to work properly.
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (app usage)
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (app installations)
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (current app users and location settings)
- Related Product Details: Analytics about Platform Usage (admin usage)
- Explore the Analytics Overview
- More about Analytics – Alerts
- More about Analytics – Assistance
- More about Analytics – Travels